The Company recognises and understands the importance of protecting the environment in which we operate. We are fully committed to minimising the impact that running our business has on the environment and we encourage our clients, suppliers and other stakeholders to do the same.
The Company is aware that our business activities result in: the use of energy and water, the generation of waste and we will comply with all relevant legislative, regulatory and other environmental requirements in order to act in a socially responsible manner and we will strive to continuously improve our environmental performance.
1. Minimise the generation of waste and implement/promote recycling;
2. Purchase and promote the use of greener office and cleaning products;
3. Consider the environmental impact of any business decisions made;
4. Inform and encourage staff at all levels to act in an environmentally responsible manner and provide training where necessary;
5. Reducing the temperature in the office
6. Turn off lights and other equipment when not in use and overnight. Ensure lights/heating are turned off in empty rooms where possible.
7. Use mugs and glassed as opposed to disposable cups
8. Print on both sides of the paper and use scrap paper where practical
9. Use recycled paper and save electronic copies rather than hard copies of documents
Flourish Education will be responsible for implementing the above objectives, reviewing progress and continuously updating this policy as necessary. The Company will review this policy periodically and publish the results in our policies/website.