Saltley, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in Bordesley Green who are currently recruiting an Art Teacher to start immediately on a long-term supply basis.
Our client works closely with the local community and their staff team are hardworking, supportive, and work together to create an environment where students come first and are motivated to learn.
The school are looking for an Art Teacher to teach across Key Stage 3 and 4 while taking on full class teaching responsibilities including planning and marking. Participation in extracurricular activities may be required.
This Art Teacher position is starting immediately and is expected to continue until the end of Autumn Term.
To apply to this Art Teacher role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Experience teaching Art up to Key Stage 4
· Good classroom management
Responsibilities as an Art Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Maintain good classroom behaviour
· Monitoring pupil progress
· Willingness to participate in extra-curricular activities
· To paid be up to £165 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education