Up to £80 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education works with many schools across the Telford & Black Country area and we are looking for Cover Supervisors to join our team for the upcoming academic year. The number of schools we are working with is growing so we are looking for extra Cover Supervisors to help us fill the demands that we have.
These roles range from day to day cover to long-term roles, sickness, or maternity.
Work the days you want to, work in the schools you choose – take control of your work life balance.
To apply to this Cover Supervisor role, you will need the following:
· Passion for teaching and learning
· Previous experience working within a mainstream Secondary school as a Cover Supervisor
· Degree educated
· Caring attitude
Responsibilities of a Cover Supervisor:
· Responsible for delivering lesson plans
· Good behaviour management
· Good team player
· Working for a school with supportive staff team and friendly engaged students
· Pay up to £80 per day
· Continued professional development
· Work with an Agency that works for you
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact George at Flourish Education on 01902 544 943.