Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in Central Birmingham that are looking to recruit a Design Technology Teacher from September on a temporary basis. Our client is a small school that provides a safe and inclusive environment where staff members are committed to making a difference to student’s lives in order for them to succeed.
A successful candidate must have experience teaching Textiles and Food Technology to Key Stage 3 and 4. Whole class teaching responsibilities will be required including planning, marking and attending CPD sessions and parents evenings.
This Design Technology Teacher position is a full time role starting from September on a temporary to permanent basis.
To apply to this role you will need the following:
· QTS in Design Technology
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Good behaviour management skills
· Experience teaching Textiles and Food Technology
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Managing classroom behaviour
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Elizabeth Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education