Sutton Coldfield, West Midland
Up to £180 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School and Sixth Form in Sutton Coldfield who are looking to recruit an English Techer. Our client has students from 11 – 18 years old and is rated Outstanding by OFSTED. They strive for academic excellence which is reflected in their GCSE results as 70% of all grades were Grade 7 or above.
A successful candidate will be responsible for teaching English Language and Literature from Key Stage 3 up to Key Stage 5 and must have a passion for their subject.
This is a full-time position to start in January 2019 and is expected to last until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role, you will need the following
· QTS in English
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent understanding of English curriculum
· Able to teach English Language and Literature
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Improving English GCSE and A-Level results
· To be paid up to £180 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.