Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £160 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are recruiting for a full time experienced Nursery Teacher to open a Nursery within the school from September.
The successful candidate will have had relevant experience working in Early Years and will need to be up to date with the National Curriculum.
This is a good primary school located in Wolverhampton with easy access to trains and buses.
This school have high standards with everything they do, provide an enriched experience for all pupils with a creative approach to learning.
The school is looking to offer the successful candidate a temp to permanent position.
Newly Qualified Teachers need not apply.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· QTS (Qualified Teach Status) or Early Years Teacher Status (EYTS)
· Passion for teaching
· To be an inspirational teacher, passing on your passion to other staff and pupils
· To be committed to providing the best learning and teaching practices
· High expectations of achievement and behaviour on yourself and others around you
· Experience in EYFS
As a Nursery teacher you will be expected to:
· Have up to date EYFS framework knowledge
· Plan and deliver exciting and engaging lessons to meet the National Curriculum standards
· Create an inclusive learning environment, differentiating lessons to meet the needs of all the children in the class.
· Manage behaviour effectively in line with the school behaviour policy
· Utilise your class teaching assistant effectively to ensure all children make progress
· Competitive salary of up to £168.36 per day
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment Options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education