Cannock, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in the Cannock area. The school are looking for a Maths Teacher to start in February and be ongoing. Our client has extremely approachable staff who have strong relationships with their students, this is due to teachers being expected to do playtime duty and other extra-curricular activities.
The school is looking for a Maths Teacher, to teach Key Stage 3. Full class responsibilities will be required, with marking, planning, playtime rota and extra-curricular activities. This is a full-time role.
To apply to this Maths Teacher role, you will need the following:
· UK QTS in Maths (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Able to teach Key Stage 3
Responsibilities as a Maths Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £180 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Ellie Turner at Flourish Education on: 01902 544 943