Selly Oak, West Midlands
Up to £180 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in South Birmingham who are recruiting a Maths Teacher to start after Easter until the end of the academic year. Our Client is part of a large multi academy trust and has a good local reputation in the community.
A successful candidate must have excellent subject knowledge of Maths Up to Key Stage 5 and will be in charge of whole class teaching responsibilities, including driving improvements in GCSE grades, planning and marking.
This is a full-time role starting from Easter on a fixed term contract until July.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· QTS in Mathematics
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent understanding of Maths curriculum
· Able to teach up to Key Stage 5
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· Improving Maths GCSE results
· To be paid up to £180 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.