Up to £180 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a school in the Telford area that are looking to recruit a Psychology and Sociology Teacher. This position is to start after October half term until January, with the possibility of going permanent.
Our client has over 900 pupils attend the school, including 360 in their Sixth Form. In their recent Ofsted inspection, it was commented that teachers know students exceptionally well as individuals. The school works hard to ensure that teaching fuels students’ interests and encourages them to be active and independent learners.
Ideally the school would like the applicant to have the ability to teach both subjects to Key Stage 5 but there is a possibility of a job share. Full class responsibilities will be required, with marking and planning.
This is a part-time Psychology and Sociology teaching role teaching 4 days per week.
To apply to this Psychology and/or Sociology Teaching role, you will need the following:
· UK QTS/QTLS in Psychology and/or Sociology (NQT’s are encouraged to apply)
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Good behaviour management
· Must be able to teach up to Key Stage 5
Responsibilities as a Psychology and/or Sociology Teaching role:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £180 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment
If you require any further information on the Psychology and/or Sociology Teacher role, please contact George Padbury at Flourish Education on 01902 544 943.