Solihull, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in Solihull who are looking to recruit a Pastoral Manager to work across Key Stage 4. The school is for 11 – 16 year olds and provides a quality and inclusive education for all students in order to help them succeed.
Our client is seeking a strong Pastoral Manager to establish and monitor pastoral care across a year group by working with key members of staff across the school.
This position of Pastoral Manager has become available due to staff absence and is expected to last for 8 weeks across July and September.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· Experience as a Pastoral Manager is essential
· To have supported pupils in small groups and on a 1:1 basis
· Experience working within a UK Secondary School
· Minimum Level 3 qualification
· To work alongside the Learning Support Team
· Enforce schools discipline policy across the school
· Provide 1:1 and group support to students
· Providing pastoral care for students
· Encourage pupil’s development and learning
· To be paid up to £80 a day
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education