Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £168 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education is currently working with a school in Selly Oak who are looking for a Key Stage 2 Teacher to work on a long term supply basis starting in September. The Key Stage 2 Teacher is needed to cover a maternity cover and they are looking for the Key Stage 2 Teacher to commit for the whole of the maternity leave up to Easter 2018.
The school has the flexibility to move other staff in the school around so if you are looking to teach Year 4, Year 5 or Year 6 then please do get in touch.
This role is paying up to £168.36 per day for a Key Stage 2 Teacher
Year 4 Teacher, Year 5 Teacher, Year 6 Teacher
To apply to this role you will need the following
· A recognised UK teaching qualification such as a PGCE or equivalent
· Passion for teaching
· To be an inspirational teacher, passing on your passion to other staff and pupils
· To be committed to providing the best learning and teaching practices
· High expectations of achievement and behaviour on yourself and others around you.
· Be able to commit up to Easter 2018
· Use appropriate teaching methods suitable for Key Stage 2 children and pupils in line with the school’s teaching and learning policy and other relevant policies.
· Ensure al lessons and assessments fit each child individual needs,
· Assess, monitor, record and report on the learning needs, progress and achievements of your class
· Ensure that the register is marked punctually and kept up to date as required by the law.
· Maintain discipline in accordance with the school’s behaviour policy.
· Contribute to the development, implementation and evaluation of the school’s policies, practices and procedures supporting the schools aims and vision.
· Share planning and resources with other Key Stage 2 Teachers
· Attend and contribute to meetings, parents evening and CPD
· Participate in arrangements for the appraisal and review of their own performance and, where appropriate, that of other teachers and support staff.
· To adhere to the ethos of the school
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
· Eligibility for our £500 Bonus Scheme*
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Amy Philpot at Flourish Education