Stourbridge, West Midlands
Up to £185 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a unique and lively secondary school, in Stourbridge. The school is set within good transport links and easily accessible.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a Qualified SENCo to join the college on a temporary basis. The role is to work with students and taking on full responsibilities of a SENCo.
The role is starting ASAP and is ongoing on a temporary basis in a lively, transforming learning environment.
To apply to this role you will need the following:
· National Award for Special Education Needs
· Experience working as SEN
· Commitment to the role
· To work in partnership with a Learning Support Practitioner
· To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Up to £185 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.