Castle Bromwich, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in Castle Bromwich that are recruiting a qualified SENCo to start in September 2020. Our client has strong community values and as a smaller school they recognise each student as an individual as they strive for academic success.
The school are looking for a dedicated individual that holds both the National Award for Special Education Needs Coordination and QTS. The timetable will be a mix of SENCo responsibilities and teaching your specialist subject.
The role is starting September 2020 until December 2020, with the potential to be made permanent in January 2021.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· National Award for Special Education Needs Coordination
· Experience working as SEN
· Commitment to the role
· Look after all the SEN requirements for the school
· Complete individual learning plans for students
· Ensure the highest levels of pastoral care
· Liaise with outside agencies to ensure targets are being met
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Up to £220 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education on 0121 423 3557