Walsall, West Midlands
Up to £173 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with an infant School in Walsall who are looking for a full-time Year 1 class teacher for the new academic year . The school is located in a residential area with good transport links and is currently working towards improving their recent OFSTED report. The ideal candidate will be someone who is up for the challenge of improving the school and willing to go the extra mile to do so.
The position is full time for a Year 1 class on a temporary contract for the academic year with potential to become permanent for the right person. The role is due to start September on a full time basis.
The class is of mixed ability with some challenging behaviour and children with additional needs. The ideal candidate will have a nurturing teaching approach and be sympathetic to children with SEN.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s will be considered for this role
• Experience working in Key Stage 1, specifically Year 1.
• Experience using Read Write Inc. is desirable
• High expectations of behaviour
• To plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons to a Year 1 Class.
• Lead the Year 1 class through Phonics Screening.
• To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
• Up to £173 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education