Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £165 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education is currently working with a school in the South Birmingham who are recruiting for a Year 4 Teacher. It is a 2 form entry school, strong leadership team who are supportive, planning is shared and the school really do work as one big team.
The school are recruiting for a Year 4 teacher to join the team to cover a maternity cover to the end of the academic year.
To apply for the role of Year 4 Class Teacher you will need the following
· QTS or equivalent
· Minimum of 2 years teaching in upper key stage 2
· Be able to commit for the duration of the role.
Responsibilities for Year 4 Class Teacher
· To take on full class teacher responsibilities including, planning, marking, assessments, parent meetings, staff training.
· To follow and promote all school policies
· To work as a team to provide the best education for the children
· Competitive salary up to £165 per day
· Dedicated consultant
· Free ongoing CPD
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella options
· The opportunity to work for a family run agency who values each candidate as an individual.
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Amy Philpot at Flourish Education