Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for SEN Teaching Assistants to work within a special school.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Helping with school work under the supervision of the teacher.
- Encouraging pupils to be confidents and independent.
- Communicating with the teacher.
- Helping children understand instructions.
- Preparing learning materials.
- Carry out a child’s care plan.
In order to undertake this role, you will need one of the following qualifications:
- Level 3 in supporting teaching and learning in schools.
- Level 3 Diploma for children and young people’s work force.
- Level 3 in specialist support for teaching and learning in schools.
If you are passionate about a child’s future and are willing and waiting to make a difference, give me a call! J
All candidates are subject to enhanced DBS reference and list 99 checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment agency and business
To apply for this role please call Taylor on 01902 544 943.