Bloxwich, West Midlands
Up to £29 per day
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a mainstream Primary School in Walsall that are recruiting a dedicated Teaching Assistant. The school are looking for someone to join their team on a part-time temporary basis, working Monday to Friday AM only.
The role requires a Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis with a child in Reception with Autism and challenging behaviours.
This is an immediate start and expected to last until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this Teaching Assistant role, you will need the following:
· Childcare qualification
· Experience working with Primary School children
· SEN experience is essential.
· Experience supporting children with autism and challenging behaviour.
· To have previously supported pupils on a 1:1 basis.
· Be enthusiastic about working with children.
· Strong behaviour management skills.
Responsibilities as a Teaching Assistant:
· Work closely with the SENCO and class teacher
· Provide 1:1 support
· Effectively manage the behaviour and engagement of the child.
To liaise and provide feedback to parents.
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at