Stratford Upon Avon, Warwicksh
Up to £65 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a small, one form entry Primary School in a village on the outskirts of Stratford upon Avon. The school are looking for a highly experienced Teaching Assistant on a full time temporary basis to start after Easter.
The school is situated out of the town in a small village and has a good reputation in the local area.
The role will be working full time as a Teaching Assistant for one-to-one support for a child within a Lower Key Stage 2 class. The has an EHCP and has Autism and ADHD. The school are looking for a teaching assistant with experience working with children with Autism and who also has good behaviour management.
The role is due to start after Easter on a full time, temporary basis.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Experience working with Primary or First School children
· SEN experience is essential
· Have supported pupils with SEN
· Be enthusiastic about working with children
· Good behaviour management skills.
· Work closely with the class teacher
· One to one support for a child with SEN in a LKS2 class.
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.