Walsall, West Midlands
Up to £40 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with an average-sized Primary School in Walsall that are recruiting for a Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis with a child with autism. The school prides itself on developing learners that are both resilient and independent.
The school is looking for a flexible Teaching Assistant to work in KS1 supporting a child with Autism. You will be expected to support the child and provide small group interventions where needed.
This Teaching Assistant role is due to start September and is expected to continue for one academic term on a full time basis.
To apply to this Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant role, you will need the following:
· Experience working within Key Stage 1
· SEN Experience
· Minimum Level 2 Qualification
· Be enthusiastic about working with children
· Good behaviour management skills.
Responsibilities as a Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant:
· Work on a 1:1 basis with a child with Autism
· Provide general class support
· Work in partnership with the class teacher
· Manage behaviour effectively.
· Deliver small group interventions
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education