Northfield, West Midlands
Up to £75 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
A smaller-sized 2-form entry primary school are requiring a 1:1 Behaviour Teaching Assistant to work with them to support a child in KS2. The role will be full time working both within the class room and on a 1:1 basis with the child supporting and maintaining positive behaviour.
The school is has a supportive and positive ethos. Improving on it previous Ofsted inspection it is now rated “Good” and continues to show improvement.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent
· Experience working on a 1:1 basis with pupils
· Experience in effectively supporting challenging behaviour is essential
· Have some experience working with children with varying SEN
· Support a KS2 child with challenging behaviour on a 1:1 basis
· Be able to effectively build trust and rapport with the child
· Help and assist the class teacher in implementing and monitoring the progress of the pupil
· Liaising with staff, external agencies and parents to ensure that the pupil is getting the best support possible
· Located in Northfield, also local to Longbridge and West Heath
· Good transport links
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
· Competitive rates of pay up to £75.00 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.