Up to £75 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Flourish Education are currently working with a two-form entry First School located on the outskirts of Redditch. The school are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work in a Reception class on a full-time basis.
The school is known for its friendly working and learning environment and the positive feedback the staff have had at school. The school is very popular with parents and has recently been graded ‘Good’ from OFSTED.
The role itself is working on a 1:1 basis with a child joining the school in Reception as a teaching assistant. The successful candidate will be required to support the child with all aspects of learning including some personal care where required.
The teaching assistant role is due to start ASAP and continue on a full-time ongoing basis.
To apply to this teaching assistant role you will need the following
· Experience working with Primary School children
· Minimum Level 2 Qualification
· Experience with SEN is essential
· Be enthusiastic about working with children
· Good behaviour management skills.
· Support a child in Reception on a 1:1 basis.
· Work in partnership with the class teacher
· Personal Care
· Support medical needs of the child
· Competitive salary up to £75 per day
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.