Willenhall, West Midlands
Up to £65 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
To apply to this role you will need the following
Flourish Education are currently working with a medium sized “good” Ofsted graded primary and nursery school located in the Willenhall area.
The school is seeking to appoint a dedicated Learning Support Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis with a year 3 child with challenging behaviour on a full time basis.
As an LSA, your role will be helping challenging
students overcome their behavioural issues, whilst acting as a role model and
someone to look up to.
You will work on a full time basis supporting student's behaviour and learning inside and outside of the class, this is primarily a class based position however it's very likely you will end up doing 1:1 withdrawal sessions at some stage in order to maintain the progress of student's behaviour and learning.
To be considered for this role you must have previous SEN experience in a school. The school aims to provide the highest standards of teaching and learning so that all children can achieve their academic potential. As a school they ensure that they foster and develop the social and emotional well-being of their children as well as concentrating on developing the potential of their staff.
To be considered for a LSA position you must:
· Have previous SEN experience in a UK school
· Ideally hold an in date TEAM TEACH or restraint training Qualification
· Have a Level 3 Qualification.
· Have experience of working with children with high dependency
· Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
· Have the capability to manage challenging behaviour or learning difficulties
· Have an observant and responsive approach
· A positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude
All candidates are subject to relevant checks including enhanced DBS. Flourish Education is acting as an employment business and agency. For more information then please do not hesitate to contact Joanne at Flourish Education on 01902 544 943