Up to £60 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Primary School in Telford who are looking for a teaching assistant to work on a 1:1 basis with a child in Reception. You will be working on a 1:1 basis with a little girl with a heart defect.
This is a full time role due to commence after Easter and is likely to last at least half a term, potentially until the end of the academic year.
You will be working full time Monday – Friday as a 1:1 teaching assistant supporting a girl in the reception.
To apply for the role you will need:
· EYFS Experience
· Previous 1:1 experience would be beneficial.
· Be patient, persistent and encouraging!
· Hold a level 3 qualification relating to child care would be beneficial.
· To support a child in reception full time on a 1:1 basis
· To help support the class teacher
· To help prepare the classroom and resources
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education