Selly Oak, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a larger than average mainstream Primary School near Harborne that are recruiting a highly experienced and dedicated Teaching Assistant. The school are looking for someone to join their team on a full-time temporary basis.
The role requires a Teaching Assistant to carry out 1:1 support for a child in KS2 with SEMH needs.
The role is expected to start after February half term at the earliest and is an on-going long-term position.
To apply to this Teaching Assistant role, you will need the following:
· Relevant Level 3 qualification or above
· Experience working with Primary School children
· SEN experience is essential
· Experience supporting children with SEMH
· To have supported pupils one to one
· Be enthusiastic about working with children
· Strong behaviour management skills.
Responsibilities as a Teaching Assistant:
· Work closely with the SENCO and class teacher
· Provide one to one support
· Effectively manage the behaviour and engagement of the child
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella Legal
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education