Up to £75 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a small village primary school on the outskirts of Stratford upon Avon. The school are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant on a full time temporary basis to support a child on a 1:1 basis.
The school has an excellent reputation and thrives on its smaller than average class sizes as well as its rural location.
The role required is an experienced Teaching Assistant who will be required to full time. The role is to work with a Year 5 child on a 1:1 basis to support them with learning. The child has an EHCP and needs support to access learning. There are no behavioural issues.
The role is due to start ASAP until the end of the Autumn term at the earliest but is likely to continue for the rest of the academic year.
To apply to this teaching assistant role you will need the following
· Experience working with Primary School children
· SEN experience is preferred
· Have supported pupils in small groups or one to one
· Be enthusiastic about working with children
· Good behaviour management skills.
· Work closely with the class teacher
· Supporting a child in Year 5 on a 1:1 basis
· Managing behaviour
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.