Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £55 per day
Temporary Part Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a friendly and vibrant Primary School in Walsall . The school are looking to recruit a temporary Teaching Assistant to support a Year 5 pupil on a 1:1 basis to support a pupil with speech and language delay and attention deficit.
The successful individual will be required to work Monday to Friday: 9.00-12.30pm; 1.30-2.00pm, 20 hours per week.
The school are looking to appoint ASAP.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Have at least NVQ Level 2 in teaching assistance or equivalent
• Have strong, personal literacy/numeracy skills
• Have an understanding of the process of planning for and assessing the progress of pupils with special educational needs
• Have experience of supporting and working with pupils who have special educational needs
• You must has experience of working in a school setting
• Have experience of supporting pupils with speech and language delay and attention deficit
• To work under the instruction and guidance of teaching/senior staff to enable access to learning for a Year 5 pupil with an Education, Health and Care Plan
• To plan learning activities with the class teacher and SENDCo
• To assist with the development of learning support materials
• To help with the assessment of the pupil's progress
• Up to £65 per day
• Holiday Pay
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment Options
• Free Ongoing CPD
• 24/7 Dedicated Consultant
• Opportunity to work for a family-run agency
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education