Up to £75 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with Primary School in North Worcester who are looking for a teaching assistant to join the school on a full-time basis.
The school is part of a larger academy trust with a good reputation amongst all of its schools in the county.
The role required is a Teaching Assistant who will be required to work with a child in Year 1 on a one to one basis. The child has complex needs and requires constant support. This is an ongoing role likely to continue for the rest of the academic year. The school are looking for a candidate with prior SEN experience and able to hit the ground running.
This is due to start immediately on an ongoing basis. There is currently no definitive end date for this teaching assistant assignment.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Experience working with Primary School children
· SEN experience is useful
· Have supported pupils in small groups or one to one
· Be enthusiastic about working with children
· Good behaviour management skills.
· Ability to use your initiative.
· Work closely with the class teacher.
· One to one support for a child with additional needs within a Year 1 class.
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD training including Safeguarding
· Holiday pay
· Option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.