Up to £75 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a small Primary school on the outskirts of Worcester. The school are looking for teaching assistant to work on a one to one basis with a child in Year 6 with Special Educational Needs (SEN). The child in question has Autism.
Prior experience in a school setting is essential, along with SEN experience, in particular Autism and challenging behaviour.
The school is known for its friendly working and learning environment and the positive feedback the staff have had at school.
The role is due to start ASAP and the school will consider full or part-time applicants.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Minimum Level 2 qualification
• Prior experience in a school environment
• 2 recent school references
• High expectations of behaviour
• High knowledge of SEN, in particular Autism
• To work with a child in Year 6 on a 1:1 basis.
• Deliver interventions to the child in question
• To effectively manage the behaviour needs
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
• Up to £70 per full day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.