Up to £12 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a Primary School in Dudley that are seeking an Administration Assistant. Our Client is set within good transport links and easily accessible.
A successful candidate will be working alongside a supportive Administration team and will be responsible for general office duties.
This role is to starting immediately on a temporary basis with the opportunity to turn permanent for the right candidate.
PLEASE NOTE CANDIDATES WITHOUT SCHOOL OFFICE EXPERINCE WILL NOT BE CONCIDERED FOR THIS ROLE
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· Previous experience working as an Admin Specialist
· Experience working in a UK School
· Ability to use the Integro/SIMS and CMIS System
· Excellent IT Skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
· A clear understanding of school data systems, school policies and procedures.
· Clear understanding of the principles of Data Protection.
· General office duties
· Imputing data and managing it
· Maintaining accurate records
· To paid be up to £85 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciate you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Natalie Breakspear at Flourish Education