Acocks Green, West Midlands
Up to £85 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a Secondary School in Solihull that are seeking an Admin Specialist. Our Client has a reputation of excellent outcomes and providing continuous approaches to teaching in order to enhance student learning.
A successful candidate will be working alongside a supportive Admin team and will be responsible for general office duties.
This role is a temporary position to start immediately.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· Previous experience working as an Admin Specialist
· Experience working in a UK Secondary School
· Ability to use the SIMS and CMIS System
· Excellent IT Skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office
· A clear understanding of school data systems, school policies and procedures.
· Clear understanding of the principles of Data Protection.
· General office duties
· Imputing data and managing it
· Maintaining accurate records
· To paid be up to £85 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciate you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis-Drummond at Flourish Education