Dudley, West Midlands
Up to £70 per day
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in Dudley who are recruiting for a General School Administrator to join their team early September. Our client is a smaller School who has a clear vision through drive and energy and has a caring nature towards pupils and staff.
This Administrator role will involve general office duties such as liaising with parents, filing, incoming/outbound phone calls, daily use of SIMS and actioning/ returning emails.
This a full-time role to start as soon as possible and is due to go on until at least October Half Term.
To apply to this Administrator role, you will need the following
· To have experience working with SIMS database is desirable
· To have worked in a UK school environment
· To be first aid trained is desirable
· To be able to work both alongside a team and independently
· A good telephone manor
· To have administration experience, within a school environment.
Responsibilities as an Administrator
· General administrative tasks, including copying, scanning, filing
· Updating and maintaining student and staff records
· Answering phone calls and face-to-face enquiries
· Ability to use SIMS competently
· Liaising with parents
· Actioning emails
· A competitive salary up to £70 a day
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Georgia Hayward at Flourish Education