Flourish Education are currently recruiting for an experienced Administrative Assistant to work in a two-form entry Primary school in the centre of Coventry.
Our client has recently been rated GOOD by Ofsted and recognises, values, and celebrates everyone as a unique individual with the desire to offer the best education for their pupils.
Our client requires an Administrative Assistant to support in the front office and are looking for someone who can provide effective general receptionist duties. The ideal Administrative Assistant would be someone with previous experience of working in a school, have strong IT skills including the ability to use Microsoft Office and the knowledge and experience of using either SIMS or Bromcom.
This Administrative Assistant role is from Monday – Friday 07.45am – 12:30pm and is expected to continue until Christmas with the potential of a long-term role in January.
Required Skills and Experience for this Adminstrative Assistant role:
- Previous experience working in an administrator or receptionist role within a school
- Strong IT Skills including the ability to use Microsoft Office
- A clear understanding of school data systems, school policies and procedures
- A clear understanding of the principles of Data Protection
- Experience using SIMS or Bromcom
Working for Flourish Education as an Administrative Assistant you will receive:
- Competitive salary- Day rate up to £70 per day which equates to an annual salary of £13,650
- The option of PAYE or Umbrella
- Holiday Pay - for PAYE candidates you accrue this at 14.36% of your day rate
- Pension Contributions
- Free safeguarding Level 1, FGM and Prevent training.
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
- £100 welcome to the team bonus paid automatically after working 10 days
- Regular contact throughout the registration process and once you are at work.
This School Administrator opportunity is in the centre of Coventry, which is easily accessible from areas including Edgwick, Daimler Green, Earlsdon, Walsgrave and Barras Heath. Our client offers onsite car parking.
To apply for this Administrative Assistant role or to discuss it further, please contact Courtney Walker at Flourish Education.
Flourish Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects every candidate to share this commitment. All candidates are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is an offence to apply for the role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency.