Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a School Administrator for a Primary school located in Cannock.
The Senior Leadership, pupils and Governors are looking to appoint a flexible, energetic and enthusiastic Office Administrator who is able to work closely with the Headteacher, School Business Manager, staff, pupils and parents.
The role will commence 4th June until 20th July. The role will be temporary initially, with the view of a permanent position for the right candidate. The hours will be 8:30 until 16:30 and will be term time only.
Applicants have a minimum of 6 months school administration experience and be proficient on SIMS
We are looking for someone who:
• Has excellent communication skills
• Is highly efficient
• Has a friendly approach
• Is an effective team player
• Has the interest and enthusiasm to play an active part in school life
• Has a good sense of humour
· Competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment Options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
For more information, please contact Jo on 01902 544 943