Walsall, West Midlands
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a large Primary School in the Wednesbury area that are seeking an Administration.
The school are looking to recruit on a part time basis with the option of Monday – Friday 08.30 – 12.30 or 3 full days 08.30 – 15.30
The successful candidate will be working alongside a supportive Administration team and will be responsible for general office duties including data input including attendance, so must be able to use SIMS
This role is to starting immediately on a temporary basis with the opportunity to turn permanent for the right candidate.
PLEASE NOTE CANDIDATES WITHOUT SCHOOL OFFICE EXPERINCE WILL NOT BE CONCIDERED FOR THIS ROLE
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· Previous experience working as an Admin Specialist
· Experience working in a UK School
· Ability to use the SIMS, CMIS and Integro System
· Excellent IT Skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
· A clear understanding of school data systems, school policies and procedures.
· Clear understanding of the principles of Data Protection.
· General office duties
· Imputing data and managing it
· Maintaining accurate records
· Competitive rates of pay
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciate you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Joanne Street at Flourish Education