Castle Bromwich, West Midlands
Up to £70 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently recruiting for a school in the Castle Bromwich area, who are looking for a General School Administrator. Our client is a large co- educational school for 11–16-year-olds, they believe in providing a structured and disciplined working environment which alongside a broad, balanced, and innovative curriculum ensures pupils can fulfil their potential.
This Administration role will involve working at the front desk with a team of 2-3 members of staff, so teamwork skills are essential. Daily duties will involve general tasks such as signing in pupils and staff, answering phones, liaising with parents, daily use of SIMS and actioning/ returning emails.
This role due to start in September, It is full time and is a 12-month fixed term contract for the suitable candidate.
To apply to this Administrator role, you will need the following
· To have experience working with SIMS database
· To have worked in a UK school environment
· To be able to work both alongside a team and independently
· A good telephone manor
· To have administration experience, within a school environment.
Responsibilities as an Administrator
· General administrative tasks, including copying, scanning, filing
· Updating and maintaining student and staff records
· Answering phone calls and face-to-face enquiries
· Ability to use SIMS competently
· Liaising with parents
· Actioning emails
· A competitive salary up to £70 a day
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information, please contact Georgia Hayward at Flourish Education