Aston, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School and Sixth Form in Aston that are recruiting for an Art and Design Technology Teacher on a temporary basis from September. The school sets high expectations of students and offers a balanced and varied curriculum in order to provide them with the best opportunities for their future.
Our client is seeking a creative Art and Design Technology Teacher to work with Key Stage 3 to deliver Art and Resistant Materials lessons. Whole class teaching responsibilities including planning, marking and form tutor duties will be required.
This Art and Design Technology Teacher position is to start in September is to continue until October 2019.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Art or Design Technology
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Ability to teach Art and Resistant Materials to Key Stage 3
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Teaching Art and Resistant Material lessons
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education