Bordesley Green, West Midlands
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in Bordesley Green that are recruiting an experienced Art and Food Technology Technician from January 2020. Our client works closely with the local community and the staff team are hardworking, supportive and work together to create an environment where students come first and are motivated to learn.
This role will involve preparing for and supporting students in Art and Food Technology lessons across Key Stage 3 and 4. The successful candidate will play a key role in the department supporting classroom teachers to arrange and order equipment while getting the classroom ready for practical lessons.
This position is to start in January 2020 on a long-term basis.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· To have worked as an Art or Design Technician or Teacher previously
· Experience working in Art and or Food Technology lessons
· Support classroom Teacher in lessons
· Arrange classroom ready for lessons
· Organise and manage equipment
· Follow Health and Safety procedures
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £90 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education