Stechford, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in North Birmingham who are recruiting an Art Teacher. Our client is a diverse School that promotes equality to create an environment where each student feels valued and receives a high-quality education.
Our client is seeking an Art Teacher to join their department to teach across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
This position is to start in January and is expected to last until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Art
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of Art at KS3 and KS4
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £160 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education