Saltley, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Secondary School in Bordesley Green that are recruiting an Art Teacher for an immediate start. The school works closely with the local community and the staff team are hardworking, supportive and work together to create an environment where students come first and are motivated to learn.
Our client are seeking an experienced Art Teacher that has the ability to work across Key Stage 3 and 4 with a proven record of supporting students through their GCSE’s.
This Art Teacher role is starting immediately and is an ongoing long term cover.
To apply to this Art Teacher role you will need the following:
· QTS in Art / Art and Design
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Strong behaviour management
Responsibilities as an Art Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring pupil progress
· To paid be from £120 - £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education