Up to £150 per day
Temporary Part Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Flourish Education are working with a Middle School near Pershore and Evesham who are looking for a part-time Art Teacher. The school is located in a residential area and has a great community ethos.
Flourish Education are recruiting for a qualified Art Teacher to join the school on a temporary basis starting in January 2020. The role is currently on a long term basis to allow the permanent member of staff Leadership time. The role is expected to continue for the rest of the academic year 2 days per week.
The position involves teaching Art across the Year 5-7 Middle School as well as a small number of English lessons. The timetable also includes having a form group. The ideal candidate will have a nurturing teaching approach and be sympathetic to children with SEN.
To apply to this role you will need the following
• Qualified Teacher Status, NQT’s are considered.
• Experience working in a middle school environment is beneficial.
• Passion for teaching
• High expectations of behaviour
• To plan and deliver creative and engaging Art lessons
• Teach Art across KS2 and KS3
• To effectively manage the behaviour of pupils
• Competitive salary
• Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
• Pension Scheme
• PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
• Holiday Pay
• Up to £150 per day
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Glenn Turner at Flourish Education