Selly Oak, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in South Birmingham that are recruiting an Art Teacher. Our client is a modern comprehensive that has students aged 11 – 18 years old who are given the opportunity to thrive academically and in the local community.
The school are seeking a committed teacher to join their current supportive Art Department on a temporary basis. Teaching will be required across Key Stage 3 and 4 with some planning and marking responsibilities.
This Art Teacher role is starting immediately on a short-term cover basis.
To apply to this Art Teacher role you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Experience teaching Art up to Key Stage 4
· Good classroom management
· Ability to work as part of a team
Responsibilities as an Art Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Maintain good classroom behaviour
· Monitoring pupil progress
· To paid be up to £170 per day
· Continued professional development
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options
· Holiday Pay
· Dedicated Consultant
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education