Hockley, West Midlands
Temporary Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School in Aston who are looking to recruit an Art Teacher. Our client has a supportive staff team that are committed to creating a safe and nurturing environment for students to learn.
A successful candidate must be enthuastic about Art and will be able teach across Key Stage 3 and 4 with excellent subject knowledge.
This position has become available due to staff absence and is due to start after Easter and continue until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Art
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of Art Up to Key Stage 4
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £160 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education