Handsworth Wood, West Midlands
Up to £170 per day
Permanent Full Time
Flourish Education are currently working with a Secondary School and Sixth Form in Handsworth who are looking to recruit an Art Teacher on a temporary basis. The school caters for students aged 11-18 years old and has recently undergone refurbishment and has brand new teaching facilities across the site.
Our client is looking for a passionate and creative Art Teacher to work across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5. Whole class teaching responsibilities including planning, marking and form tutor duties will be required.
This position has become available due to staff absence and is due to start after Whitsun and continue until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this role, you will need the following:
· QTS in Art
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
· Excellent subject knowledge of Art Up to Key Stage 5
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Driving improvements in grades
· Monitoring and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education