Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £70 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a mainstream primary school in Kings Heath, to recruit exclusively for SEN experienced Level 3 Teaching Assistant. This role is to work with a child with Autism within Year 5. The child responds well to people with a calm and patient nature, structure is very important to them.
The role is required to start at the end of September 2019 and has to the potential to follow the child through the rest of their school life.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Relevant Level 3 qualification or above
· At least 1 year of experience within Primary Schools
· Must have extensive experience of working with children with Special Needs in particular Autism
· Experience of working on a 1:1 basis
· A good reference from your most recent school
· Good behaviour management
· To work on a 1:1 basis with a child with Autism
· To effectively manage the behaviour and routines of the child
· Encourage child’s development and improve their access to the curriculum
· Work closely with the class teacher and SENCo
· Competitive salary up to £65
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.