Up to £60 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are currently working with a small one form entry primary school on the outskirts of Kidderminster. They are currently looking for an enthusiastic teaching assistant to join their team on a temporary basis.
The school is set in a small village and is known for it’s smaller than usual class sizes. It has a great ‘family feel’ to it and has been rated as a ‘Good’ school at its most recent OFSTED inspection.
The role required is a Teaching Assistant on a full time basis to work with a child in Year 6 on a 1:1 basis. Part-time applicants will also be considered. The child has Autism and ADHD and the ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with similar needs.
The role is due to start as soon as possible and continue for the rest of the academic year.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Have experience working with Primary School children
· Qualified as a Teaching Assistant
· Have supported pupils on a one to one basis or in small groups.
· Experience working with children with SEN
· Good behaviour management skills
As a Teaching Assistant you will be expected to;
· Work on a one to one basis with the child in Year 6
· Support the child’s learning and manage behavioural needs.
· Work closely with the class teacher
· Competitive salary
· Dedicated consultant
· 24/7 support
· Free ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday pay
· The option to be paid PAYE or Umbrella
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.