Up to £65 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a mainstream primary school in Acocks Green, located in Central Birmingham, to recruit exclusively for SEN experienced Level 3 Learning Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant.
This Teaching Assistant role is to work with a child with Autism within Year 6. The child will excel with someone experienced in working with children with varying levels of Autism, and who has a nurturing nature.
The role is required to start after Easter and will be a full time, long term role up to Summer 2019, potentially longer for the right candidate.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Relevant Level 3 qualification or above
· At least 1 year of experience within Primary Schools
· Extensive experience of working with children with Special Needs in particular Autism
· Experience of working on a 1:1 basis
· A good reference from your most recent school
· Good behaviour management
· To work on a 1:1 basis with a child with Autism
· To effectively manage the behaviour and routines of the child
· Encourage child’s development and improve their access to the curriculum
· Competitive salary up to £65
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.