About The Role
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a fantastic Mainstream School in Nuneaton who are looking for a Behaviour Learning Mentor to join them ASAP.
A fast paced Mainstream School based in Nuneaton catering for primary aged students. The school focuses on the students’ motivation for learning. The happy and positive environment makes education fun and exciting for students as well as staff.
The highly skilled staff work successfully independently and in a team to promote a safe and healthy learning environment. The school feels that every child should receive the best and most appropriate education possible and provide this through differentiating lessons as well as offering SEN support.
- Support and guide students who have learning difficulties
- Liaise with staff to identify students who would benefit from mentoring
- Implement strategies to support learning and behaviour
- Lead a planned intervention activities in 1:1 setting either within or outside of the classroom
- Help students overcome any barriers that may prevent them from reaching their learning goals
- Creating action plans with pupils to monitor and outline their goals and progress
- Maintaining positive relationships with parents to communicate any problems or successes
- Liaising with relevant professionals according to the needs of individual students
- Maintain up to date records and evaluation reports
- Participating in trainings and relevant professional development activities
This is a full time, Long Term post with the possibility of being made into a permanent position
- Will have excellent communication skills
- Will be assertive and confident in dealing with pupils
- Will have determination in identifying problems at the earliest stage and working towards a solution
- Team Teach Trained
- Will have excellent organisation and time management skills
- Will act as a role model for all students and inspire them to reach their full learning potential
- Will work well under pressure
- Will be willing to attend relevant training.
- Willingness to work in close partnership with staff, parents and other professionals.
- Empathy with children/parents who are experiencing difficulties.
To apply for this job please contact Julia at 02476012832 or email at email@example.com
All candidates are subject to enhanced DBS reference and list 99 checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment agency and business