Longbridge, West Midlands
Up to £65 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working with a Primary School in Longbridge, in South Birmingham, to recruit exclusively for a Level 3 Learning Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant to work on a 1-1 basis with a child with Social, Emotional and Behavioural difficulties. The child will excel with someone experienced in working with children with special needs and SEBD, and who has a calm and patient nature.
The role is required to start in September 2019 and will be ongoing for the academic year.
To apply to this role you will need the following
· Relevant Level 3 qualification or above
· At least 1 year of experience within Primary Schools
· Extensive experience of working with children with Special Needs in particular challenging behaviour
· Experience of working on a 1:1 basis
· A good reference from your most recent school
· Excellent behaviour management
· To work on a 1:1 basis with a child with SEBD
· To effectively manage the behaviour and routines of the child
· Encourage child’s development and improve their access to the curriculum
· Competitive salary up to £65 a day
· Free Ongoing CPD Opportunities
· Pension Scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment solutions
· Holiday Pay
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.