Up to £173 per day
Temporary Full Time
This vacancy has expired!View similar
Here at Flourish Education we are working with a school in Worcestershire who are currently recruiting for a full-time boys PE Teacher to work with key stages 3 and 4. This is a successful school with supportive staff who share good practice. The school believes that with supportive staff, good lessons and working closely together enables the pupils to achieve the best results they can.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative Teacher of Boys PE to work with key stages 3 and 4. This role will involve full planning and marking and be able to produce lessons which are challenging and focus on pupil progress.
This is a full-time role starting September on a contract until the end of the 2018 academic year.
To apply for the role you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher status (QTS) – NQT’s are encouraged to apply
· Experience as a secondary teacher
· A reference from your last teaching post
Within this role you will be responsible for
· Take on a full planning and marking role whilst undertaking a full timetable for Boys PE KS3 & KS4
· Able to demonstrate students progression in all lessons for abilities
· Manage behaviour as per the school guidelines
· Manage teaching assistants effectively
In return, you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· Free Ongoing CPD including Safeguarding Training
· Holiday Pay
· PAYE and Umbrella Pay Options
· Dedicated Consultant
· The opportunity to work with a family-run agency who value each candidate as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.