Up to £170 per day
Permanent Full Time
This vacancy has expired!Search jobs
Flourish Education are working closely with a Secondary School in South Birmingham near the Worcestershire border that are recruiting a Business Studies / Computer Science Teacher to start January 2021. The school has a great ethos as well as an ‘Outstanding’ OFSTED rating.
Our client is seeking a knowledgeable teacher that is ideally able to teach across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5. The role will require teaching GCSE and A-Level Business Studies and GCSE and BTEC Computer Science / IT.
This role will involve full class teaching responsibilities including planning, marking, attending CPD and departmental meetings.
This position is to start in January 2021 and is expected to last untill Easter, but this may continue until the end of the academic year.
To apply to this Business Studies / Computer Science role, you will need the following:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Experience in teaching Business Studies and Computer Science
· Excellent curriculum knowledge
· Knowledge of BTEC, A-Level and GCSE specifications
· Experience teaching in a UK Secondary School
Responsibilities as a Business Studies Teacher / Computer Science Teacher:
· Whole class teaching responsibilities
· Planning and preparation of lessons
· Monitoring, assessing, and ensuring pupil progress
· To be paid up to £170 a day
· Continued professional development
· Pension scheme
· PAYE and Umbrella Payment options available
· Holiday Pay
· A dedicated consultant
· Opportunity to work with a family run agency that appreciates you as an individual
All candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS, references, and Barred checks. Flourish Education is acting as an employment and business agency. Flourish Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment.
If you require any further information please contact Lizzy Francis – Drummond at Flourish Education